The United Territories of the North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Act Proposal

4 posters

Go down

Defense Act Proposal Empty Defense Act Proposal

Post by United Pantorrum Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:31 pm

As the Speaker of the house, I am submitting a proposal to congress to pass a, in my opinion, important law.

Our region isn't very small anymore, and is farely active as regions our size goes. With considerable, or normal, size and activity comes more attention from other regions, including dangerous beligerents.

In order to defend ourselves in dangerous situations, god forbid we ever have any, we must create the position of Secretary of Defense. Along with this position, which will be both IC(In character) and OOC(Out of Character), we must have a security council composed of the regions strongest military nations. These nations in the security council will be expected to supply armed forces to the defense of the region, and will have the soul duty to defend The United Territories of the North from foreign and domectic disturbance and uphold the legitimate rule of member states in this region.

The Secretary of Defense shall head and command the Security Council and the UTN Security Army. The UTN security army shall have at least one base in every state of the UTN and will have authority only over that area. The UTN Security Army will also have the duty to uphold congressional rulings and enforce the laws of the UTN.

As Speaker of the House I do propose this law for the betterment of our great region. May the UTn forever live on in greatness and prosperity!

United Pantorrum

Back to top Go down

Defense Act Proposal Empty Re: Defense Act Proposal

Post by Clarisilver Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:22 pm

As president I think that this should be a voted in position!

Clarisilver

Back to top Go down

Post by United Pantorrum Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:23 pm

I agree. If not, then the corruption of Beauracy would consume us. I agree the position should be elected by popular vote region wide.

United Pantorrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Empire of Keisarii Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:16 pm

I agree, and wish to nominate myself for the position.

Empire of Keisarii

Back to top Go down

Post by Brisingr Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:57 am

I too agree to this proposal and wish to nominate myself for the position.

Brisingr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum