The United Territories of the North
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kennan Embassy Request

Go down

Kennan Embassy Request Empty Kennan Embassy Request

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Greetings, Nations of the United Territories of the North.

I represent the Kennan region, and I am its founder. I have recently been made aware of the UTN by a resident nation of yours, Pantorrum, who was once a resident of Kennan. I have noticed that your region has developed itself very quickly, and I would like to congratulate you all on accomplishing so much in such a short amount of time. You do not appear to be mere amateurs in this game of international politics.

Kennan's Delegate and Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Sandwich Territories, and I have agreed to request a diplomatic presence in your region via construction of embassies. We also host an offsite forum with a section for ambassadors to make posts about their region's diplomatic actions within our region, and we would like to invite you to participate in it once construction of embassies has completed. You can find the forums here: kennanregion.proboards.com

Thank you for considering our application, and I am happy to respond to any questions you have about Kennan, either on these forums or via telegram.

The United Republic of Samukan
Founder, Secretary of Administration of Kennan

Back to top Go down

Kennan Embassy Request Empty Re: Kennan Embassy Request

Post by Admin Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:01 pm

I would love constructing embassies, and thank you very much for the compliments.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unitedterrnorth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down